EvanTell’s Academic Ministry prepares students to share Christ within their current and future spheres of influence. We partner with all manner of Christian colleges and universities to equip their students in evangelism.
Bible colleges and seminaries around the world are currently using EvanTell curriculum and materials to train their students in personal evangelism. Notably, we have an on-campus presence with Dallas Theological Seminary, World of Life Bible Institutes in NY and FL, as well as Word of Life International. In addition, thousands of students, faculty, staff and administrators have been trained through our Academic Initiative which includes class lectures, campus seminars, student group trainings, and materials distribution at schools such as Dallas Baptist University, Montreat College, Simpson University, Wheaton College, The King’s College and many more.
Below is a summary of what EvanTell has to offer Christian schools:
On-campus consultation and training
- Consultation and mentoring to faculty, staff, and student leadership.
- Assistance in developing an evangelism strategy.
- Offering of unique lectures and seminars focused on evangelism within a specific discipline or area of study.
- Teaching, training and equipping students, faculty and staff through chapel talks, special events, luncheon presentations, club or organizational meetings, and retreats.
Training to activate students to evangelize.
- Free on-line, interactive evangelism training and resources in Personal Evangelism, Child Evangelism, Workplace Evangelism, and Outreach in Crisis/Disaster Relief
- EvanTell staff available to guest lecture, speak in chapel, convocation, or anywhere on campus
- Multiple seminars in evangelism
- SEEDS: A 12-week small-group study with a DVD based curriculum
- Youth Can Tell It! Teen Evangelism Training: Perfect for students training to serve in youth ministry!
Materials to equip students for outreach & follow up in over 50 languages:
- Evangelism Tools
- Good News Wristband
- Booklets and CDs, including extensive Children’s resources
- Follow-up studies
- How to Grow as a Christ-Follower Booklet
- New believer devotions and bible studies
Evangelism textbook resources for the classroom
- The Evangelism Study Bible: An all-in one resource equipping you to share the gospel
- Free and Clear: A biblical study of the gospel and salvation
- 21 Things God Never Said: Explains common misconceptions about evangelism
- Set of three evangelism-themed daily devotionals:
- 31 Days with the Master Fisherman
- 31 Days to Contagious Living
- 31 Days to Walking with God in the Workplace
- “Show Me How” series of instructional books:
- Show Me How to Share the Gospel
- Show Me How to Preach Evangelistic Sermons
- Show Me How to Illustrate Evangelistic Sermons
- Show Me How to Answer Tough Questions
Complete courses in evangelism
- You Can Tell It! complete curriculum in personal evangelism: Equips academic leaders to augment classes or teach an entire course in personal evangelism
- You Can Preach It! course in evangelistic speaking: Teaching expository evangelistic preaching specifically with an emphasis on declaring the gospel through a careful handling of scripture.
For more information, please contact Dr. R. Larry Moyer, Founder and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org