In this 19-minute episode, David and Larry discuss:
- 3 Reasons People think they aren’t qualified to share their faith:
- We think we need to answer every question.
- We think we must refute any objection.
- We think we’re required to have an in-depth knowledge of the Bible.
- The story of Peter and John sharing Christ in Acts 4.
- Asking God for boldness.
- Why our walk with Christ is more important than our knowledge.
- How God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
- How our confidence is not found in our qualifications or the popularity of our message, but in the truth of the message.
- Larry quoted two people:
- Dawson Trotman | The Navigators = "Soul winners are not soul winners because of what they know but because of who they know.”
- Clark Pinnock (from his book Set Forth Your Case) = “Our good news is a bone fide offer. Our confidence it its truth ought to be reflected in our zeal for its proclamation.”