David Souther and Larry Moyer discussthe importance of a leader's character in evangelism.
In this 22-minute episode, you'll hear about:
- How good character makes all the difference in leadership
- How surrounding yourself with people who have different gifts makes for a “dynamite force in evangelism”
- Practical ways leaders can solicit feedback from their peoplle
- The trap of micromanagement
- Making tough decisions related to personnel and programs
- Why it’s critical to center around a mission, not a leader
- Best practices for implementing change
- 4 Things to ask yourself when choosing your board members
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Join our podcast email list to stay up to date with new episodes, and as our gift to you, enjoy a free download of our eBook "Evangelism Brainstorms: 90 Ideas for Your Church."
- Read Larry's articles for ministry leaders: Leader's Corner
- Download Larry's Leadership Self-Assessment