Dallas—June 2017— EvanTell gears up to participate at the 2017 SBC Annual Meeting in Phoenix from June 12-14th.
EvanTell seeks to help churches and congregations of the Southern Baptist Convention meet their evangelism goals and the mission of their founding charter by focusing on 4 main areas:
- Church and Pastor Support
- Online Training and Equipping
- Reaching next Generations via Authentic Life
Pastors and ministry leaders are encouraged to stop by Booth #754 to get free resources and find out how EvanTell can serve them in evangelism.
Additionally, attendees can join Founder and CEO Larry Moyer and President David Souther for specialized "Talk Times" at the booth each day at 10am, 2pm, and 4pm:
- 10am = "3 Things People Hate to Tell You About Your Preaching"
- 2pm = "The 5 Most Dangerous Assumptions in Preaching"
- 4pm = "4 Mistakes Pastors Make in Giving a Gospel Presentation"
About the 2017 SBC Annual Meeting:
For additional information see: www.sbcannualmeeting.net/sbc17/
EvanTell empowers Christians worldwide to share their faith through training, outreaches, tools, and resources that present the gospel in a clear, biblically accurate, and encouraging way.
EvanTell is a non-profit charitable organization and ministry exempt from federal income tax as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.