Dallas—August 2018—EvanTell gears up to participate in the annual North Texas Giving Day from 6 a.m. to midnight on September 20, 2018.
Every gift goes further through community bonus funds and prizes! By visiting EvanTell's profile page on North Texas Giving Day, donors can help make an eternal difference in the lives of people worldwide. Donors also have the option of prescheduling a gift September 10-19th if preferred.
Giving day funds will help EvanTell equip Hispanic churches in North Texas:
- $50–100 = Expands EvanTell’s partnerships with Hispanic churches & ministries in the DFW metroplex
- $250 = Trains a local Spanish speaking pastor to equip his congregation in evangelism
- $1,000 = Underwrites development of a Spanish e-Booklet
- $2,500 = Produces a digital gospel presentation
- $5,000 = Translates & produces a Spanish version of an EvanTell book
- $30,000 = Develops a website to serve Spanish speaking leaders
About North Texas Giving Day:
North Texas Giving Day is Communities Foundation of Texas' annual 18-hour online giving extravaganza for North Texas nonprofits that is powered by creative nonprofits, social media activism, area wide collaboration, and of course you!
North Texas Giving Day's goal is to help build awareness and support for nonprofits in the North Texas region.
EvanTell exists to encourage and equip individuals and churches to reach the world with the clear and simple good news of Jesus Christ
EvanTell is a non-profit charitable organization and ministry exempt from federal income tax as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.