“And always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you.” (1 Peter 3:15)
EvanTell can help you feel confident and prepared to share your faith anywhere, any time. Through free online training, easy to use resources, and ongoing encouragement, we can help you learn how to present the gospel in a clear, biblically accurate, and positive way.
We are here to help you overcome your fear of sharing the gospel and make it simple for you to reach others with the hope you have in Christ.
Below is a summary of what EvanTell has to offer you:
Tools for Personal Evangelism
- Creative Resources for outreach in over 60 languages.
Training that activates you to share the gospel
- Online Resources— blog articles, training, and downloadable tools such as our CrossTalk App.
- Personal Evangelism Training—Interactive, web-based training in personal evangelism, complete with downloadable workbooks
- Disaster & Victim Relief Evangelism Training—Online training to equip you to share the gospel with sensitivity and tact in the midst of tragedy
- You Can Preach It! Training in Evangelism Speaking—Online training to equip pastors and speakers to deliver clear and compelling evangelistic messages
- Seedlings Children’s Evangelism Training—Online training, interactive training for anyone who works in children’s ministry or interacts with children
- Save the Mother, Save Her Child Pregnancy Resource Center Evangelism Training—Interactive, online training to help local Pregnancy Resource Centers share the gospel on a consistent basis
- Working with the Gospel Evangelism Training—Online training to equip believers to share the gospel in the workplace
Preparation to train others in evangelism
Resources for outreach & follow up
- The Evangelism Study Bible — An all-in-one resource equipping you to share the gospel
- Evangelism-themed daily devotional books:
- “Show Me How” series of instructional books:
- Free and Clear — A biblical study of the gospel and salvation
- 21 Things God Never Said — A biblical study of the gospel and salvation Explains common misconceptions about evangelism
- Follow-up studies:
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com