OpportunitiesBrowse open positions at evantell
We’re passionate about training Christians around the world to share their faith, and we’re often on the lookout for talented people to help us spread the gospel around the world.
Our list of current openings is updated as new positions become available, so please check back often for any updates and new listings for positions at EvanTell. Please understand that we receive several resumes for open positions and may not be able to respond immediately to your application.
Position reports directly to the CEO providing internal and external correspondence and communications to effectively lead the organization, while managing travel and other scheduling. Must be self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent business writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills. Energetic with good work ethic required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. Mature individual interacts closely with CEO, President, other officers, staff, Board of Directors, donors, pastors, professors, and marketplace leaders. College degree preferred.
See more about this position.
Curriculum Development Manager
EvanTell is seeking a training specialist whose primary focus is the design and management of our digital and in-person trainings for evangelism. The position reports to the President.
- With Creative Direction Team, convert select existing content and materials into engaging and effective learning solutions as well as develop new content;
- Project-manage the design, development, and implementation of online and classroom training programs and resources through proper reviews, updates, and approvals;
- Direct storyboarding, production, scripting, and editing for digital and filmed communication;
- Serve as liaison with digital platform vendors;
- Conduct needs analysis with various leaders to determine appropriate training content and formats;
- Research the industry and technology options and recommend new and innovative approaches to communicate messages and increase audience engagement;
- Track metrics to measure progress and provide recommendations to optimize;
- Update management during scheduled meetings on training programs and status;
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
PO Box 703929
Dallas, TX 75370-3929